Friday, October 10, 2008

It's inevitable

So I almost didn't pass my eye exam at the DMV. I overheard the ladies asking people to read line 4, so I step up to the machine and look at line 4. I'm thinking "Oh this is good, I can read that", then the lady says, "Read line 5 please". Line 5! The 85 year old lady with coke bottle glasses next to me didn't have to read line 5! I read the first two segments without incident, then I get to the third part... crap. It was sooo blurry that I totally pulled some numbers out of nowhere hoping the lady wouldn't notice. She says, "Let's try that again". Shoot. So I do it again, and by some minor miracle I was able to make out some numbers. Hallelujah! So I'm good for another 7 years til I have to take that test again. But it's inevitable, I'm going to have to get glasses.

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Ah, glasses aren't too bad :) And contacts are even better!

Mom A said...

And you'll look cute in them too!