Monday, February 1, 2010

Utah Trip/ Militoni Sealing

We went to Utah at the beginning of January because Kiersten, Chase and Emmalee were sealed in the temple. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a loving family given the promise of being able to be together forever. I bawled like a baby. We had lots of fun staying at Amy's and seeing all of our families. They drooled over Elijah (or maybe it was vice versa?). The pics below say it all.

 
Ethan had fallen asleep and he is the deepest sleeper known to man, so Matt decided to have a little fun with him.

Kiersten and Chase after the endowment session

The Happy Family
 Emma wanted to show us how her dress twirls

 
Matt practicing his photography skills
  
Reece and Shana
  
Auntie Kiersten with Dani and Elijah- who is entranced by the television
  
Hangin with Uncle Aaron
  
Elijah with Great Gma Anderton- He slimed her moments after taking this pic.
We went to visit Great Gma and Gpa Anderton while we were there. It was so good to see them. We love them.
 
Elijah with Great Gpa Anderton
  
Elijah's adorable crooked smile
  
Opening Christmas present from Mom and Dad A.
  
Present from the Grandparents- Can't wait to use it in a few months!
 
I love to eat my hands.


1 comment:

Mom A said...

I love a good, out-loud, chuckle which I experienced in the quiet morning hours reading this newest post. Such precious memories. Can't wait for our June visit!