This week was great! Lots of activities and church stuff going on. Matt got an additional calling at church and is now a Primary worker for the 7 turning 8 year olds. I love how he is such a kid and doing "kid" things never bother him and he thoroughly enjoys them. Love it. This weekend Matt and I went to a sweet block party that everyone in the neighboring streets came to. It was so fun to meet some of our new neighbors and chit chat with the ones we already know...for 31/2 hours! Before we knew it it was 10:30. Time flies when you're having fun!We got some monster mosquito bites but it was worth it. We had about 36 adults and 23 kids present. I love our neighbors. On Saturday we woke up early went to the Farmers Market, went to the temple and distribution center, ate lunch and saw UP. Cute movie. It was a good weekend.
Baby Sunday: 30 weeks
Obsessions/Rampages: Obsessed and getting things ready for the baby. Only 2ish months left! I've had a sudden realization at how fast life goes by. I did some haircuts for the Sister Missionaries and for the first time I noticed my life further ahead of these women and I was the oldest one there. Weird, very weird. And I'm only 23. I've made a goal to not take the days for granted and not get caught in the mind trap of, "Oh I can't wait til this happens or til we are at this point in our lives." I'm going to try and live in the moment more and enjoy it while it lasts.
Elations/Worries: Elated that this week I had no back or hip pain whatsoever! Exercise and not sitting for more than 30mins helps a lot. It's either that or baby decided to change positions or something. But I feel great physically. I was a little more emotional this week but I'll take that instead of being uncomfortable. However, I really can't complain. I feel so blessed. No worries.
Aversions/Cravings: Cold things. Popsicles, fruit, smoothies. I get hot more easily now so those things always sound good.
1 comment:
Exercise is SOOOO helpful in all phases of life both physically and emotionally. And of course, this in turn affects one spiritually, too. One, two, three, HOLD . . . .
Post a Comment