Saturday, November 29, 2008

House Pics, Thanksgiving, Glasses

My new glasses! They are so cute! I put them on and I could see waaay better. I was spottin raccoons left and right (that's from Seinfeld). And man I love insurance, I got these $180 frames for only 10 bucks!


The Thanksgiving spread. It was just Matt and I this year but I had fun cooking to my hearts content. I made everything from scratch except the stuffing and rolls. I was feeling very domestic throughout the day:) The turkey was delish, and moist and I made turkey stock with the left over carcass. It is now neatly labeled and sitting in my freezer for future use. The day before Thanksgiving Matt got off work early and we went to see Twilight. I loved it and hated it. Hopefully the second will be better because they'll have more money for it. We spent Thanksgiving day eating, watching Rocky movies and eating. It was very chill and relaxed.

Matt carving the turkey:)

Our new KING sized bed. One word: BLISS.


The formal living room, just pretend that there is a piano or bookcase on the wall to your right and a very cool chair to your left. And also use your imagination to envision some artistic pictures on the wall:)

Our bookcase. We were originally going to put three shelves up and fill them with books but then we found out the shelves have a 20lb. weight limit, so we had to scratch that. And again imagine there is a leather chair and ottoman to your left and a cool chair to your right and pictures put on the wall in some artistic way.

6 comments:

the militonis said...

MEGAN !!! you updated!! i was so excited to see your house and chase and i invisioned some pretty cute stuff! it looks so cute! and you look soooooooooo cute in glasses!!!! and i mean soooooooo cute!!! i am also impressed by your cooking skills.....mine to will one day be as good as yours, when i cook i'll say a pray that your cooking gift will be with me !hahahaha love you guys and cant wait to see you!tell matt to play wii and call chase so they can feel bonded!

Anonymous said...

Megan, your house is beautiful! I love it. You did a very good job with your Thanksgiving dinner, congrats!

laurel said...

I love the specs, Megan~ very, very cute and sophisticated. :)

Way to go on being so domestic!! I bet everything was delish- can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

natals said...

Yeah, we are having "no furniture" shock in our house, too. At least you know what you want to fill the spaces! We're still figuring that out...

Cher said...

I adore your glasses. You look so dang cute.

Mom A said...

Love your specs. Don't worry about coats and such. We have plenty for you. They might be ugly, but they're warm! Ha ha!