Thursday, September 25, 2008

The TWINS have arrived!

Mark and Laurel's (Matt's brother and wife) twins have arrived! The one on the left is the girl and on the right is the boy. I think the little boy looks kind of like Emmett did in some of his baby pictures. Aren't they sooo adorable!!!?? Really I can't get over how precious they are, we wish we were there to see them. Man alive, if I wasn't baby hungry before, I am now! These two miracles are such a wonderful blessing for everyone! Congrats Mark and Laurel AND Emmett, who is going to be a fantastic big bro:)

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

What cute little babies! And I just saw the pictures from the hurricane - wow, I'm so glad your house wans't ripped to shreds. Hurricanes are such a crazy, crazy unfathomable thing to me. And I read your post about Utah that you wrote around your last day of class. I, too, found Utah such an amazing place to live. While I was ready to move on and try something new, our time in P-town will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart. In fact this Fall season already makes me sad that we won't see any leaves change here in Az - I miss it a lot sometimes.