Look at my new adorable apron! It was a belated christmas gift from my lovely sis-in-law Amy. Honestly the best gift ever! Thanks Ames!
This is me putting the apron into actual use! Look at those cooking skills, must be the apron!
This is me putting the apron into actual use! Look at those cooking skills, must be the apron!
Oh and after 31/2 years of marriage I finally got Matt to do some Yoga with me! Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life...not that he's not good or anything, but just picture a man attempting yoga when normally it hurts him to touch his pinky and thumb together. So funny! Love that man!

And how about those primaries huh? They have totally thrown me for a loop. I have no clue who to vote for if Clinton and McCain are the nominees. I don't like either of them. Maybe I'll just move to Europe or something...hmm very tempting. Hopefully there is some big scandal about McCain between now and June and Romney can whoop McCain once and for all! That I would like very much!
1 comment:
I adore the apron! Ditto on the candidates - I really, really hate Huckabee right now. Why is he still lurking around? And really, Mcain is such a liar. His wife says he doesn't have a temper, he's just passionate....yeah....riiiight...
Post a Comment