Friday, May 4, 2007
Not Wrapping Up
I wish I could say I was wrapping up for the summer but I have just begun! I got to hit the ground running in my Organic Chemistry class. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, I just have to keep up with everything. Oh, my English professor's name is Anna Bennion(ring a bell Mom A? She's in your home ward!) She is very cool and spunky. My other class is a Physics lab which is an easy A so I'm not gonna write anything about it. I love Spring/Summer terms, everyone's gone! It's fun to get up every morning, walk to campus and not have to worry about getting smashed by a crazy student going 50mph down 500 North. There's plenty of room in the quite JSB to study (sigh). It's great! As I was walking this morning I was thinking of how lucky we all are. We have wonderful families, devoted spouses, beautiful homes, satisfying jobs and the gospel. What else could you want in life? I can't think of anything else. We are all soooo blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, we are so blessed. I'll tell Linda B. (Anna's spunky mom) that you are in her daughter's class. Linda teaches release time Seminary three periods a day. She's an angel. Great family.
Post a Comment